In addition to development, Delle Donne & Associates is a full service asset management organization, which provides property management services for retail, office and industrial properties that are located throughout New Castle County.
As an affiliate to entities that own real estate, DDA is philosophically geared towards ownership management of real estate, maximizing income and protecting asset values. DDA’s objective is to meet the goals of the owner by paying careful attention to detail and understanding ownership circumstances which surround the various projects. We then try to custom tailor our approach to suit their circumstances.
DDA’s management objective is to maximize income through cost control, and maximize revenue through aggressive leasing, while being sensitive to long-term asset values as positive short-term strategic decisions can have negative, long-term consequences. DDA has a thorough working knowledge of the market and is able to provide an optimum balance to short and long term planning.
DDA has managed a real estate portfolio consisting of over 2,000,000 square feet occupied by approximately 200 different tenants. The company employs a full time staff of professionals who provide management, accounting, leasing, financing and construction services.
The company is supported by in-house management personnel whose responsibilities are to:
- Competitively bid and award all contract services for the properties.
- Oversee building and grounds maintenance through coordination of manpower and vendor services.
- Oversee legal, insurance and code compliance.
- Oversee vendor warranty compliance.
- Provide timely and accurate financial and tax reporting.
- DDA employs a team of maintenance personnel from chief engineers to porters.